Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
The Deskside Support position provides onsite
office support as well as remote office and personnel support. For offices requiring a dedicated/onsite technician, a tech is assigned to be onsite and provides the skills listed below to the end-users based at that office. For offices that require a remote technician, a tech is assigned and provides the skills listed below to the end-users based at that office. However, the tech is not physically located at that office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of vendor products (IMAC services).
hardware and operating systems troubleshooting support.
software support from key vendors (Microsoft, Adobe, etc.).
- Will ensure
the proper team (Server, Network, Telecom, and Messaging) is aware of, and
acting on any problem causing deskside issues.
- Adherence to
established Company-IT support processes and service procedures.
- Will ensure
Company-IT policies are being followed on supported devices.
for asset and inventory tracking for all Company/Client equipment on site.
customer satisfaction by advising customers of configuration and
environmental factors which may impact product and system performance.
for issue tracking and resolution of tickets within the client SLA. Must
manage ticket workflow and obtain/maintain high client satisfaction
in corporate projects as assigned.
- Will act as
liaison to the IT organization.
- Have 5 to 7 years of experience working in a corporate business office.
- Demonstrate problem determination and resolution of desktop hardware and software issues through the effective use of available technical resources or IT Vendor provided role.
- Strong client communication skills — will need to be able to support executives through general end-users.
- Technical knowledge of the supported platforms as well as a working knowledge of hardware.
- Win7/Win10 OS support.
- Office 2016 Support.
- Email flow support from Microsoft O365 to all Client provided devices.
- End to end tablet support, such as Microsoft Surface, iPad, and Android devices.
- Mobile device support including (Android and iPhone) smartphones
Details Apply Now